Your Body Can Look More Youthful
Plastic surgery procedures for the body can be performed on the abdomen, breasts, thighs, and arms to change the contours and curves of the body for both women and men. It can bring back the pre-baby shape after childbirth– sometimes called a “mommy-makeover,” tighten loose skin from weight loss, and otherwise restore your youthful shape.
Although no plastic surgery procedure is a substitute for exercising and eating right, if you are looking to eliminate stubborn fat, or remove sagging skin resulting from multiple pregnancies, weight loss, time, or genetics, there are procedures that can help bring a harmonious balance to your life, improving both your look and your outlook.
To learn more about procedures that can aesthetically improve the appearance of your body at The Center for Plastic Surgery at MetroDerm, P.C. click on a link below.
To view before and after pictures of body procedures click here.
Liposuction: If you are at or near your goal weight but still unhappy with your body, liposuction may be able to help by targeting unsightly bulges of fat that prevent you from achieving the svelte, attractive look you desire. Belly fat, love handles, bra rolls, thigh fat, and other stubborn fat deposits that do not respond to diet and exercise can be removed with liposuction. The procedure removes excess fat deposits and improves the contours and proportion of a body. Many people experience an increase in confidence after a procedure and wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Farzad Nahai to others in the community. Learn more+
Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty: The tummy, or abdomen, is often an area of concern for men and women. Many individuals work hard through exercise and diet to keep their weight under control and their abs toned. Unfortunately, that’s sometimes not enough. While you are busy working out, heredity, pregnancy, and aging also affect muscle tone. A tummy tuck, not only removes fat and skin but restores weakened or separated muscles to create a smoother, firmer stomach. Learn more+
Butt lift/Brazilian butt lift: This procedure increase fullness, roundness, and size to the buttocks. Many women say it boosts self-confidence. Women who want to increase the size of their derrieres, come to Dr. Farzad R. Nahai at The Center for Plastic Surgery, P.C. in Atlanta, GA. Learn more+
Arm lift or brachioplasty: For the person with saggy arm skin, shopping can be a struggle. All the latest fashions are sleeveless. In the temperate climate of Atlanta, GA, we see sleeveless or cap sleeves, drop shoulders, or strapless clothing all year round. If you are tired of the saggy skin on the underside of your upper arms, it’s time to consider an arm lift, also known as brachioplasty. Unfortunately, once the skin sags, exercise is not effective in correcting the problem. Dr. Farzad Nahai has been performing the arm lift procedure for years. Patients are always happy with the results which includes reducing excess sagging skin, tightening, and smoothing the shape of upper arms. Learn more+
Body lift: The body lift is a surgical procedure that improves the shape and tone of the underlying tissue that support skin and fat. During this procedure, sagging skin and fat are removed. Improvement can be seen in the skin’s appearance if it is dimpled or irregular. If you have concerns about your abdominal area including the sides and the lower back, your buttocks, or your thighs, you might want to consider a body lift procedure. Learn more+
Mommy makeover: After the childbearing years are over, some women consider plastic surgery to renew their bodies. The mommy makeover lets you decide what areas are of most concern. Dr. Nahai will discuss the possibilities in detail during your consultation appointment. Learn more+
There are several procedures to consider if you want a mommy makeover:
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift
- Buttock augmentation
- Tummy tuck
- Vaginal rejuvenation
Non-Invasive body contouring: Many women are searching for a non-surgical way to contour their bodies.
- ThermiRF® skin tightening: is the latest FDA approved technology in the anti-aging is available at The Center for Plastic Surgery at MetroDerm in Atlanta, GA. ThermiRF®, a micro-Invasive temperature-controlled radio frequency solution delivers radiofrequency energy from under the skin to directly target the area of treatment. ThermiRF has been shown clinically to successfully treat frown lines, fine lines, and wrinkles, sagging skin in the face and neck, double chin, excessive underarm sweating, skin tightening of the neck, arms, abdomen, back bra area, knees, and post-liposuction lumps. Learn more+
- Erbium Yag Laser skin resurfacing: Erbium lasers are powerful ablative lasers designed to remove the outer layers of skin using a burst of energy. Laser resurfacing, also known as a laser peel, has advantages over other methods of resurfacing. The dramatic resurfacing results this laser treatment yields may last up to five years. The advantage of using the Erbium Yag laser is a shorter recovery time with little burning of surrounding tissues. Learn more+
- Q Yag Laser: The Q-Yag laser is used to remove unwanted brown spots, sun freckles, or tattoos. The laser-energy pulse, which is in billionths of a second, releases the pigment into the skin so it can be naturally reabsorbed and disposed of by the body. A single treatment usually removes greater than 75-100% of an individual brown spot. A second or, on rare occasions, a third treatment, may be needed to completely neutralize the color. Learn more+
Labiaplasty: Labiaplasty, a procedure that reduces the length of the labia minora, is the most commonly performed vaginal rejuvenation procedure. The surgery reduces the labia minora so they don’t show below the labia majora. Woman seek this surgery for comfort and cosmetic reasons. Learn more+
Gynecomastia for enlarged male breasts: Gynecomastia is enlargement of the gland tissue of the male breast. The condition is the most common reason for medical evaluation of the male breast. Gynecomastia is a side effect of a number of prescription drugs. Dr. Farzad Nahai will diagnose the root cause and make suggestions for a surgical solution if appropriate. Learn more+
- Female to male top surgery (FTM): FTM top surgery is the most popular type of gender reassignment surgery. FTM top surgery is chest masculinization surgery which involves a subcutaneous mastectomy, removal of breast tissue, and techniques to create male contours. FTM top surgery may also include removal of excess skin, repositioning of areola and nipple, reduction of areola and/or nipple, or free nipple grafts. Learn more+
- Male to female top surgery (MTF): MTF top surgery procedure allows transgender women to obtain a more feminine appearance. This is done through breast augmentation with the use of either saline or silicone implants to enhance the overall size and shape of the patient’s breasts. It also includes laryngeal shaving to contour the “Adam’s apple”. Learn more+
Every patient is unique; therefore, results of treatment may vary.
The Center for Plastic Surgery at MetroDerm, P.C. is a top-notch plastic surgery facility headed by a board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Farzad Nahai. Dr. Nahai and his team focus on patient satisfaction. If you are interested in making surgical changes to your body, contact us at The Center for Plastic Surgery at MetroDerm, P.C. to schedule a consultation. The center serves patients around the metro Atlanta, GA, area including Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Roswell, and Buckhead.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT;
OR ASK A QUESTION