Does your skin have a dull, thickened look? Want to regain the smooth, polished, youthful skin you had years ago? Microdermabrasion, also known as a lunchtime peel, is one of the most requested non-invasive cosmetic procedures today and is the safest most natural way to exfoliate the skin without chemicals or lasers. The skincare experts at The Center for Plastic Surgery at MetroDerm, P.C. in Atlanta, GA, use the DermaSweep microdermabrasion system because it is gentler and more effective than other systems.
Benefits of Microdermabrasion
DermaSweep is a fast, pain-free treatment to solve your personal concerns including:
- Aging skin
- Eye area
- Fine lines
- Rough, uneven skin texture
- Dry & dehydrated skin
- Sensitive skin
- Improving overall skin health
About the Procedure
The DermaSweep procedure is performed by one of our skin care experts. Unlike traditional microdermabrasion, DermaSweep helps improve micro-circulation and oxygenation to promote skin health and boost collagen, along with effective exfoliation. During the procedure, the DermaSweep machine sweeps away the dead top layer of skin as it exfoliates and vacuums the skin. This sweeping feature eliminates the discomfort caused by other microderm machines that rely on crystals to remove dead skin. The result is more radiant, supple, firmer skin, fewer lines, and wrinkles, overall improved texture and tone with fewer treatments.
- Exfoliation – Effective micro-resurfacing begins with DermaSweep’s patent-pending bristle tip system. This pain-free treatment exfoliates the topmost layer of skin to sweep away the appearance of skin imperfections, promote collagen, and improve radiance, tone, and texture.
- Circulation – The skin benefits from lymphatic drainage, and an increase in oxygenation. Nourishing nutrients are delivered faster to improve overall skin health and boost collagen.
- Infusion – Paraben-free infusion solutions target specific skincare concerns with cutting-edge ingredients.
Aftercare and Maintenance
After the procedure, the skin will have a warm, pinkish glow that can last up to 30 minutes. Your post-treatment care is simple and easy and will be explained by your skin care expert. Typically, you will see results after the first treatment. Lasting and more significant results will occur after 3 to 6 treatments spaced 10 days to 2 weeks apart, supported by a daily post-treatment routine. DermaSweep’s innovative multi-level micro-resurfacing system incorporates proprietary treatment tips, circulation, and skin specific infusion delivery for more effective exfoliation and accelerated results. Most importantly, you will see noticeable skin improvement with fewer treatments.
Each patient is unique; therefore, results of treatment may vary.
Microdermabrasion is a beneficial procedure. Call The Center for Plastic Surgery at MetroDerm, P.C.. to schedule a consultation. The center serves patients around the metro Atlanta, GA area including Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Roswell, and Buckhead.