Non-Invasive Body Contouring: Ask Dr. Nahai
Body contouring is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure aimed primarily at improving the shape of the body. Body contouring works to reduce your excess skin while also eliminating the pockets of fat resistant to diet and exercise. The procedure is aimed towards improving the general body aesthetics but the benefits are more than external. The health benefits of body contouring are nowadays becoming increasingly hard to ignore.
If you’re struggling to get rid of fat pockets on your body, despite your dieting and exercise regimen, and you really want to achieve a trimmer appearance without having to undergo invasive surgery, then our comprehensive contouring service at The Center for Plastic Surgery at MetroDerm, P.C. may be a perfect fit for your body. Our highly trained specialists use our state-of-the-art equipment to transform your body without the need for surgical procedures.
Benefits of Body Contouring
- Effectively diminishes stubborn areas of unwanted body fat
- Produces results with little to no downtime and minimal discomfort
- Reduces stubborn belly fat without the need for incisions.
The range of body contouring treatments at The Center for Plastic Surgery at MetroDerm, P.C. are extremely effective fat burning and body sculpting tools, but are they the right ones for you body? The following are some common reasons why this procedure may be the right choice for you:
- If you’re in relatively good shape but have modest bulges of fat on your abdomen, flanks, back or thighs that you’d like removed.
- You have stubborn fat deposits that won’t go away, even with good diet and exercise.
- You want to achieve a trimmer, beach-ready look without invasive surgery.
Although these treatments are an extremely effective fat burning tool, it’s important to note that it is not a substitute for other weight loss treatments. It is best suited for treating very limited volumes of fat around the abdomen, flanks, back, and thighs. For larger volumes of fat, you may want to consider alternative treatment types. But if you’re in good general health, have a positive attitude, and realistic expectations, you are most likely a good candidate for body contouring.
Before your contouring treatment with an aesthetician, you will be required to attend an appointment to discuss pre-treatment requirements, and answer any questions that you may have about your upcoming body contouring procedure. It is recommended you follow the following general guidelines for your contouring procedure.
- Avoid smoking for at least 2 weeks before undergoing your treatment so your body can better heal itself.
- Discuss any medications and supplements you may be taking with your aesthetician during your consultation.
- It is important to maintain good hydration for any of our procedures. Make sure you drink adequate fluids before, during, and after your procedure, to ensure you achieve the best results.
Aftercare and Recovery
Thanks to the range of advanced treatments and procedures available, it’s now possible to get that coveted toned body without having to undergo any invasive procedure. You should however not treat the procedure as a substitute for diet and exercise.
The good news is, the treatments usually require very little recovery time. In most cases, you can expect to resume activities in your day-to-day life immediately. There may be some temporary changes to the treated area, with temporary skin redness, swelling, and numbness of the treated area all possible. These will quickly subside.
You’ll see noticeable fat reduction in the treated areas within one to two months following the procedure, and the results can be permanent. The adult body doesn’t produce new fat cells, so once fat cells are destroyed during your treatment, and removed from the body in the months after, you will likely not gain weight again in the treated areas.
Each patient is unique; therefore, results of treatment may vary.
Call The Center for Plastic Surgery at MetroDerm, P.C. to find out more about body contouring and its amazing benefits. No surgery required. We serve patients throughout the metro Atlanta, GA area including Cobb County, Hiram, Duluth, N. Druid Hills, Redan, Macon, Canton, Rome, Sandy Springs, Buckhead, Suwanee, and Sugar Hill.